Welcome to The Authenticity Organization
If you sell autographs, autographed products, memorabilia or collector products in general it's best to get them authenticated, we can supply you with a genuine Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
Reputable Dealers who sell autographs or products will issue and sign a piece of paper saying their autograph or product is genuine. This usually makes it genuine.
A COA is your real guarantee of authenticity - plus giving you assurance that you are dealing with a reputable business.
Insisting on getting a valid certificate of authenticity for an autograph or product can prevent you from losing money and avoid being defrauded because you are much more comfortable it's the real authentic thing, thus your COA offers a significant protection from fraud and being ripped off.
Why Product Authenticity is Important
When you buy a valued product or a rare piece of fine art work, a priceless photograph, collectibles or unique sports memorabilia you must have a certificate to show what you have purchased is genuine, authentic and creditable.
What Is a Certificate of Authenticity?
A Certificate of Authenticity provides a guarantee of genuineness. As an avid collector of autographs and art work you must only buy products and services which are backed by a Certificate of Authenticity. This ensures whatever you have purchased is not counterfeit and genuine. Reputed companies offer a Certificate of Authenticity for their collectible products.
Benefits of a Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Authenticity is a wealth of information and broadly educates buyers about the product or work of art. It contains the artist's name and contact details; the buyer or his friends can get in touch with the artist if they wish to buy more prints of the work.
The source of the paper used in the work must be explained in the Certificate. Such information is of interest to zealous fine art collectors. Details of paper dimensions supplied by the certificate can be used by the buyer to order frames of the correct size for the picture. This information also helps the buyer to check whether the art piece has been messed up with.
Names of the master printer and publisher serve as a guarantee for the purchaser. Dates of signing the print and date of edition help art historians to maintain a precise time line of the artist's work.
The Certificate also offers the buyer information about deletion of the matrix which renders duplicity impossible. Additional information on techniques used, artist's comments can also be furnished in the Certificate of Authenticity.
A Certificate of Authenticity is valid in all nations of the world and in all languages. So next time you sell or buy invaluable works of art, sports memorabilia and misc products insist on a real Certificate of Authenticity to be assured you are buying or investing in the real and genuine thing.
- The cost is ONLY $29.95 for the package of Templates of the "Certificate of Authenticity." You can make unlimited "COA's" for your products. There are many different templates included in the package for your use. Use one format or use them all - the choice is yours. We are constantly adding new COA template formats. If you need a template with special headings/information and graphics that you do not find in the template package, we will customize a template for you FREE.
- Each "Certificate of Authenticity" can be numbered individually, all you need is the Template. You can add photos or any information you want on the "COA" with the Template.
- This is the only low-cost tool you will need to create authentic "COA's"
- Each "Certificate of Authenticity" has a signature line and date. This is used when a buyer purchases the product - the seller signs and dates the certificate indicating that his product is authentic.
- Orders will be processed and you will receive a special link to access all the templates.
- We do not give SAMPLES of the template.
We also do custom "COA's" if you don' want to create your own "COA's" right from your computer. The cost - Only $100
The choice is yours - purchase "COA" template package and design your own - or we can custom design "COA's" for you
For autographs or collections - the Templates can be used over and over for each "Certificate of Authenticity" and it can be slightly different, but have basically the information as the Master Template "Certificate of Authenticity"
We are on a Mission to Authenticate Products & Services as Genuine...